14 posts in this topic

|RS| Darkknight is abusing me on the server.
The rules say that Camping is not allowed, but he keeps telling me to stop camping while every1 is camping in our team or in the other team.(also warning me to the point that i get kick)
When I tell him that some1 in our team camps in attack he ignores me but when I tell him that defence is camping he says that defence can camp alittle bit.Since he is not a real admin yet I wouldn't give him the real admin rank because he is just bad and ignorant.
I think if every1 is camping on the server he shouldnt go for 1 person to tell  not to camp, he should just warn every1 or dont say anything.

Now he warned me 3rd time now i got banned (for calling him a fgt thats ok) but I also got warned from him 2 times this day, 1 for camping when he never warn any1 for camping 2 for unknown reasons i joined the server and got warned no idea why

Posted (edited)

admins cant see everything. and he didnt even warn you for camp. think you better move or behave next match.

hope you understand that we arent robots , he probably saw you camping everytime thats why he warned u.so far as i know he didnt warn you for camp but okay

Edited by |RS|Athena
1 person likes this

No, the game just started, he saw me camping in 1v idk and warned me

he didnt warn you for camp like i said

Than? What are the reasons? Anyway you will have excuses anyways, because you were accusing me for cheating but what matters that he is a bad admin and he should not get promoted.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Than? What are the reasons? Anyway you will have excuses anyways, because you were accusing me for cheating but what matters that he is a bad admin and he should not get promoted.

didnt say anything about hacks :P i said you were dodgy and the shots were dodgy lol .  the only reasons i can see in the logs is behave

Edited by |RS|Athena

You said: obv
But anyways that snot the place to discuss it

1 minute ago, Calvin said:

You said: obv
But anyways that snot the place to discuss it

obv doesnt mean that you are hacking dont know why you are taking this serious but your right this is not the place. like i said cant find anything about camp, so idk man.

Obv means obvious better upgrade your dictionary , you can close the topic

seems like you dont understand sarcasm but okay ill close this .

If you don't like our admins,moderators and members then stop playing on our servers.

I know Dark Shadow for more than 1y and i know since he is in RS he never warned guy for no reason, and he is regular player on Nuketown.

And also we are not f*king wizards to see how everyplayer play. We are always warning all campers, but first we must see that they are camping.

6 people like this

this guy camps most of the time i  also warned him couple of times nothing new on that just ignore him.

1 person likes this

Closed.