Please Disable AdBlocker!! By doing so you are supporting us.

RuSSiA    3

Hey guys, can I ask one question? About camping rule, in forums on topic rules that was written by super administrator CrazY, says that if you stay longer than 30sec on 1spot you get warned, but now other members/moderators says that its 10sec, so which one we need to follow? Im confused

Thanks for help

dbfdsfs    43

Rules says you can't stay longer than 30 sec in the same spot, but sometimes can happen that someone keep going in the same spot the whole game and get also warned as we can't count each second.

#11.Camping:
With camping, we don't mean waiting for someone when you hear them coming. 
This only applies if the culprit continues to stay in 1 spot for a time longer than 30 seconds.
 And a “spot” can mean a house, a backyard, a train. In general, just a small area. You got legs at birth, so use them.

1st Offence: Warnings, eventually leading to a Kick
2nd Offence: 1 day ban
3rd Offence: 1 Week ban

Hope my help has been usefull. :)

RuSSiA    3

Yes I understand that, but members/moderators say its 10sec, I can tell you names of them if you want? I got warned because when we started game and I came to door and used bomb, and one guy rushed to the door and I killed him and moderator said I was 10sec there and warned me. Thats why I made this topic, I didn't see anywhere about 10sec rule, I only see 30sec rule... 

Which rule we need to follow? 10sec or 30sec?

• Like 1

dbfdsfs    43

As i wasn't the guy who warned you i can't really tell you are right and even you are wrong so all i can say is that the rule you have to follow is 30 second but as i said before we can't count each second so we try always our best to decide to warn someone or not. But as you are saying someone of our stuff told you something wrong we are sorry about what happend.

• Like 1

CrazY    457

Reopened 

Please give names please as the rule 30sec is the final rule. It's not 10 secs that's just silly.

Names?

BunZ0RRR    473
2 hours ago, RuSSiA said:

@CrazY the names are: @BunZ0RRR and @PLSharder , bunzor is the guy who warned me and they both saying its 10sec rule

I warned you because you were camping for longer then 30 sec the map before. I gave the warn because you were yet camping longer then 10 sec the map after.
It's just a warn nothing more and you clearly listened after it so I don't get why you make such a problem from it.

RuSSiA    3

@BunZ0RRR I dont care about warn, I care that you say its 10sec rule, I readed rules and told you its 30sec, both you and plsharder were saying its 10sec. And I wasnt camping more then 10sec because map only started and you rushed to me. Map was crossfire. I wasnt camping I heard sound that someone coming...

BunZ0RRR    473
2 minutes ago, RuSSiA said:

@BunZ0RRR I dont care about warn, I care that you say its 10sec rule, I readed rules and told you its 30sec, both you and plsharder were saying its 10sec. And I wasnt camping more then 10sec because map only started and you rushed to me. Map was crossfire. I wasnt camping I heard sound that someone coming...

Like I said on marketcenter (Map before crossfire) you were camping longer then 30 sec and that's reason why I gave you a warn. You were right about the 30 sec rule true it's abit confusing for members since the rule used to be different. I apologize for the fact I said the rule was 10 sec but the warn was right and that's it.

BunZ0RRR    473
1 hour ago, CrazY said:

ok as long you guys know and to be more careful next time when warning for camping.

The warn was right. The only thing is that I didn't know the rule has changed.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.