Please Disable AdBlocker!! By doing so you are supporting us.

PLSharder    30

Name: PLSharder

Cod4 or Rust- Cod4

Whats the mod/plugin- I suggest to add 1 more sniper not deagle without bullets, because sometimes deagle fucks up everything and its more cooler with 2 snipers. 

Is the Mod/Plugin popular- Yes it is, I have seen it in many servers before!

Do you want to say anything else- Well I think it will make our gameplay more descent

Well in the past we had 2 sniper, but in that time we had edited promode (faster reload, faster rushing etc...) and when we switched to normal promod that 2 weapons sucked hard so we switched to sniper+deagle. Also so many people asked us to get deagle instead of sniper.

In my opinion i would just keep like now. Maybe only to change gun skins. :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, |RS|Athena said:

what people like to see is a promod nuketown server maybe is that a good idea ? 

Meh i don't like it... there will be so many campers..

|RS|Athena    305
Just now, |RS|Simply Blu3 said:

Meh i don't like it... there will be so many campers..

our job to warn :P

nah but like make another server with nuketown promod its very nice and will get alot of players i gues

GonkieGonk    67
1 hour ago, |RS|PowahRanger said:

I don't think this will change anything. Rather try normal TDM servers with custom maps/weapons or something like that. That's what I'd like.

I like this idea, there is a server which I used to play , it uses weapons from all COD's and has some custom maps...that would be cool 

|RS|Athena    305
10 minutes ago, GonkieGonk said:

I like this idea, there is a server which I used to play , it uses weapons from all COD's and has some custom maps...that would be cool 

+1