Please Disable AdBlocker!! By doing so you are supporting us.

Hey guys,

I want to make a banappeal.

Reason: "Silent Shot"

Banned by: |Rs|Reaction

Ban time: Between 21:58pm to 22:05pm (08.12.2017)

Server name: |Rs|Promod S&D 1 - Roy or |Rs|Promod S&D 2 - Roy

Why should I be unbanned: I was banned because I accidentally used the "Silent Shot". I apologize fpr this and try to solve this problem, because I dont know why it is even triggered, because I normally dont use scripts only binds (reload / switch) which are allowed. I hope I can play soon on ur server again, because I enjoy playing on it very much.

Best regards

WhyMaD?cuZBaD:D

hello! I had a little talk with this guy and from what I have heard from him is that he uses a reload/doubleswitch bind which causes the silient shot. (ALSO I have encountered the same thing by myself) I do not know if he made it more than 3 times ingame but in my eyes he deserves a second chance. Just like the player Rigby who makes the same shot but still not banned so I vote for a unban. Please let the admins decide if you are going to be UNBANNED or still BANNED

You shouldn't even have got banned in 1st place...silent shot isn't part of a script, and since we allow some binds we should allow them or not allow any cuz all binds puts players that use them in advantage so yea 

7 hours ago, GonkieGonk said:

You shouldn't even have got banned in 1st place...silent shot isn't part of a script, and since we allow some binds we should allow them or not allow any cuz all binds puts players that use them in advantage so yea 

Why should a bind be not allowed? Scripts are made for advantage and binds are made for easier switching and etc. They are helpful. 

Uhm since when do we allow fast shooting binds or scripts????

They are maybe helpfull but we dont allow them because not everybody know how to get them..

You can actually silent shot with a fastshooting bind but k

@|RS|Reaction you have to decide now.

Edited by |RS|Athena

i use double switch bind to get best movement (slowmo deagle switch) and i use it for fun

double switch bind is allowed But Fast shooting bind is not allowed (i think)

and to do the silent shot u need double switch bind (reaload bind not needed)

to do that like i said : shot+reaload(in the same time use ur double switch bind)+shot again+switch to deagle (1 more thing if u have R700 u need to make ur ammo 3 bullet same thing with other wpn)= Silent Shot

There are no script to do that, or just use macro and switch wpn its easier.

i did it before 1 time without any bind or script just luck xD

I think the best solution is to unban you. But this will have to be by super admins' choice as you were banned by one.

We will redefine our rules so that inconveniënt bans like these will have a proper rule standing against it. 

12 minutes ago, .KaYEzXx. <3 said:

i use double switch bind to get best movement (slowmo deagle switch) and i use it for fun

double switch bind is allowed But Fast shooting bind is not allowed (i think)

and to do the silent double switch bind (reaload bind not needed)

to do that like i said : shot+reaload(in the same time use ur double switch bind)+shot again+switch to deagle= Silent Shot

There are no script to do that, or just use macro and switch wpn its easier.

i did it before 1 time without any bind or script just luck xD

I dont understand 1 word ur saying here tbh, fastshooting binds are doing silent's too.

In my opinion you should play without binds. I think the ban you've now is right and you need to wait till you get unbanned. Maybe a good way to learn playing without double switch binds. I don't use any bind and my movement looks good too.

loll this guy is so smart ??!

rly ...?

probably the real reason was bcus after me and Reaction told him to stop using his binds more then once ,,then he starts to troll us also ,,, 

..my point is that we have very rude players  and they have no respect   for us  ,member /admin /etc .. we never ban them for no reason .. like this guy come and said ... if they get ban in the end is for : hacking ( if they hack ) , or acting like a cunt ,, 

and one more thing ,,, probably Reaction is a good S admin ... lol like Guest  and others too ..so if someone gets back /kick by them .. i think they have a good reason . 

closed.