Jump to content

Please Disable AdBlocker!! By doing so you are supporting us.

Sign in to follow this  
|RS|PowahRanger

Members Removed

Recommended Posts

Hello,

The following members have been removed for inactivity:

- SwaGGa

- Styxz

- JoKeR

- Weasel

That's all folks.

 

Become active or ban

Edited by |RS|PowahRanger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm rly nice post //

all ok  is just that i think Joker should not be kicked out like that , as is one of the oldest member here  ..maybe he has some problems ... who know's ?! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Steve_8 said:

hmm rly nice post //

all ok  is just that i think Joker should not be kicked out like that , as is one of the oldest member here  ..maybe he has some problems ... who know's ?! 

 

yeah I know, but he hasnt been online on since november last year so :/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Steve_8 said:

hmm rly nice post //

all ok  is just that i think Joker should not be kicked out like that , as is one of the oldest member here  ..maybe he has some problems ... who know's ?! 

 

Even if he is the longest in RS he should say why he's inactive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BunZ0RRR said:

Even if he is the longest in RS he should say why he's inactive.

Not really people may have private issues and dont want to share it. But I agree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhythm said:

Not really people may have private issues and dont want to share it. But I agree with you.

Then he has to tell us that he is going to be inactive for that,

CLOSED 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, |RS|PowahRanger said:

yeah I know, but he hasnt been online on since november last year so :/

check   the stats on nuke ... i play with him ..if im not wrong 1-2 months ago ..he plays  very late ...but anyway ...im not the  "big boss " here  so ,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steve_8 said:

check   the stats on nuke ... i play with him ..if im not wrong 1-2 months ago ..he plays  very late ...but anyway ...im not the  "big boss " here  so ,,,

november is 2 months ago steve....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×