Advert

• New Theme!!!! 1

Lorem Ipsum1 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 1 Read more
  • New Theme!!!! 2

Lorem Ipsum2 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 2 Read more
  • New Theme!!!! 3

Lorem Ipsum3 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 3 Read more
  • New Theme!!!! 4

Lorem Ipsum4 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 4 Read more
Sign in to follow this  
warlock69

Need Modification For Party Script

Here is these 2 working scripts for COD4 which play music in final kill cam in round end. I want to modify it to party plugin which will make the map glow in different color like this and play music. Oh the music is random on kill cam. I want the party music to be specific. I don't know about scripting. Just know how to copy paste file :P Please help me on this one. Thank you :) 

Ryjm5hQ.jpg

_finalkillcam.gsc

endroundmusic.gsc

music.iwd

I've taken a quick look and made partymode like this:
    case "party":
        {
            iPrintlnBold("^3" + self.name + " ^1Enabled Partymode! ");
            iPrintln( "^1Partymode Enabled" );
            thread partymode();
            level thread playSoundOnAllPlayers( "music");
        }
        break;

Meaning the sound file "music" would be played if the command !party is executed. I'm not sure if this will work so please let me know. replace this cmd.gsc with yours. but be sure to make a backup of your own first!!

cmd.gsc

14 hours ago, |RS|PowahRanger said:

Meaning the sound file "music" would be played if the command !party is executed.

Thank you sir for being kind and giving me your precious time. By !party you mean by using with b3 bot? What to add in custom commands of b3 then ? Here is the two files. And is there any way to use it by rcon ?

customcommands.py

plugin_customcommands.ini

I dont think it needs a b3 command since it's defined in the scripts already. Running the server with b3 should just work? Or am I wrong?

19 hours ago, |RS|PowahRanger said:

I dont think it needs a b3 command since it's defined in the scripts already. Running the server with b3 should just work? Or am I wrong?

Forget b3 it's lots of hassle now to work with cod4x 1.8 😞
What I'm saying is, Is there anyway to execute it via rcon command in game console.

Edited by warlock69

Am on it I’ll do it in the next few days 👍

Just add my steam my user if is crazy85