Gaming Together, Since 2012

We Are Recruiting!

Server admins required. Join here

Discord

You can find us on Discord as well!

Are you in the Top 10?

Check out your Personal Server Stats

Cheaters Online?

Take a screenshot with !getss playernamehere, check your Screenshots and make a Ban Request

Sign in to follow this  
Whatafack noob

Question about mod cs-cod4

I would like to know if they still have a link, a member of their community had shared a source code from a promod cod4 similar to cs menu, could someone share it again if it is not annoying? Thank you!

reference image:

36226653_1122955704510216_160892992486375424_n.thumb.jpg.bacd058028f8556a02f0124ab54028d7.jpg

We have never used this kind of mod. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Rhythm said:

We have never used this kind of mod. 

But it was released by a former member , what was his name again.. can't remember but I'll have a look around the forums, maybe I can find it.

• Thanks 1

If you find it, could you share please? Thanks greetings!

tbh i have never seen this before so its new to me. i dont have it meaning royal-soldiers dont have this and i dont think it was made by a rs member am sure powerranger might be getting mixed up :)

really download it from here, I do not remember the user who uploaded it, had a problem that was bugeaba or something and did not have time to fix it but shared the source code, was in the forums, but some time ago, clean a bit the I delete and delete all the data by accident, I'm 100% sure I'll download it from here but it was a while ago, I honestly do not remember the user, but if you have a copy of the previous versions of the forum and post you could look and find it I assure!

18 minutes ago, Whatafack noob said:

really download it from here, I do not remember the user who uploaded it, had a problem that was bugeaba or something and did not have time to fix it but shared the source code, was in the forums, but some time ago, clean a bit the I delete and delete all the data by accident, I'm 100% sure I'll download it from here but it was a while ago, I honestly do not remember the user, but if you have a copy of the previous versions of the forum and post you could look and find it I assure!

I think it was Weasel, not entirely sure, but I havent heard from him in ages. And our forum has had a clean up not long ago so it's probably gone sadly.

2 hours ago, CrazY said:

tbh i have never seen this before so its new to me. i dont have it meaning royal-soldiers dont have this and i dont think it was made by a rs member am sure powerranger might be getting mixed up :)

Sure was a member of ours, he released the mod on the forum and posted pics of it. I dont mix things like these up :P

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, |RS|PowahRanger said:

I think it was Weasel, not entirely sure, but I havent heard from him in ages. And our forum has had a clean up not long ago so it's probably gone sadly.

Sure was a member of ours, he released the mod on the forum and posted pics of it. I dont mix things like these up :P

it was weasel

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Whatafack noob said:

I would like to know if they still have a link, a member of their community had shared a source code from a promod cod4 similar to cs menu, could someone share it again if it is not annoying? Thank you!

Gotta ask, why you talking in third person lol 

18 hours ago, Whatafack noob said: